Indonesia Tourist Visa
- Original Passport
- Passport (with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of entry into Indonesia)
- One completed visa application form
- One colored passport size photograph
- Evidence that the applicant has sufficient funds to cover the cost of applicant’s intended stay in Indonesia (Bank Statement dated less than a month with a minimum balance of 1,000 Euro or travelers cheque.
- Evidence of obligation in the applicant’s country of permanent residence ( e.g. a letter from employer/ college/ school, certifying the applicant’s intention to return after the visit to Indonesia)
- Written approval from the Immigration Office in Indonesia should the duration of visit is to exceed 60 days.
- Leave Letter in company Letterhead
- Official ID card copy.
- If your profession business, must be need your Company trade license copy and letterhead.
- Vising Card.
- Hotel booking copy.
- Original copy of Ticket.
- Student ID card copy (If any).
- Marriage certificate (who is visiting Indonesia first time after marriage)
Nahar Immigration & education Services does not have any influence on getting visa, only the embassy is the authority to issue a visa.
We can support you Online Bank Sponsorship.
For more details please feel free to contact us:
Nahar Immigration & education Services
Address: House-132, (ground floor), Darus Salam, Mirpur, Dhaka.
Contact: 02-9014216, 01778 727788, 01611 345120